Are you interested in submitting a guest post to Mama on Parade? Great!
Mama on Parade is a site to help moms make the most of their time so that they can spend more of it with their children. Mama on Parade aims to help moms deal with the struggles of pregnancy, breastfeeding, babies, and general life as a mom in a supportive manner. All guest posts should adhere to this standard.
Guidelines for guest posts:
- Posts should be a minimum of 1000 words though 1200 is preferable.
- Post topics include: pregnancy, breastfeeding (both nursing and pumping), postpartum care and recovery, newborns, self-help for moms, and parenting tips. Any post topic outside of this will need to be approved first.
- Content must be completely original and not posted on any other site.
- If once posted on Mama on Parade the article becomes available somewhere else, the post will be removed from Mama on Parade’s site.
- Content should be SEO optimized without the use of keyword stuffing.
- Affiliate links are not allowed, but links back to articles on your own site are fine.
- Submissions should include a profile picture, your site URL, and up to 3 social media accounts.
- You are welcome to provide Pinterest graphics, otherwise I will create them myself.
- Insure that the post has been proofread and does not contain any negligent grammatical errors.
Mama on Parade reserves all rights to edit any submissions as needed.
All submissions can be sent to Mallory@MamaonParade.com. Please allow 1 week for review.
If you have any questions about post topics or submission guidelines, feel free to shoot me an email.